Saturday, July 22, 2006

Welcome!

Welcome to Laurienna's blog grand opening!

Why a blog some people may ask? Well... a lot of different reasons really. First, I'm an avid blog reader and I wanted to try it too. I find it fascinating that everyday I can travel to France http://www.lataiedoreiller.blogspot.com/ or Japan http://www.u-blog.net/kioku and know a little bit of what is going on over there in everyday life. I'd also like to know some of you that have been writing to me over the years concerning jewelry a little better. And since I've been away from my birth country (France) and have lived in the US for 10 years (ok not quite but close enough) it'll probably be some sort of a journal too. It could be called something like "the triumphs and trials of living in another culture" mmmmm????? What do you mean it sounds melodramatic? Pffffff, mais pas du tout voyons!
Ok going back to work now... and with a heat of 108F in the shade. Actually, now that I'm thinking about it: ice cream first :)

No comments: