Wednesday, April 23, 2008

How embarrassing

Almost a month gone. Ouch. I did not realize I was gone so long. I kept saying to myself I'd write tomorrow or the next day and here we are a month later.
I guess it's time to tell why I was gone so long: I have started my studies again. That's right: I'm an apprentice to a well known Herbalist and midwife. I definitely want to be an herbalist but I'm not sure for the midwife part...we'll see!
Needless to say this is a big change in my life and my family's life. I don't want to give up the jewelry business and we are still working on redoing the website.

(On this note by the way, I'm fairly certain that there is a special circle of Hell reserved for the Microsoft people.)

(And also, beware of forward slashes. That's right, forward slashes. I won't say anymore or I'm going to start swearing)

So, in between studying and practicing, the business, the 2 children, the house, the garden and all the projects that need to be done (or that I want to do), it has just been busy. But I'm getting more organized now, and I feel confident that it is going to work.
Well, let's hope so anyway because I'd really love to get my diploma ;)

Tomorrow I'll post pics and it'll include a surprise, hehehe...

3 comments:

Candy said...

I'm just back and hoooo haaaaaaa-ing reading your post!!!!
I'm so tired (holidays...! grrrmpphhh :P), I can't make a good comment I fear... I'll be back after a good night of sleep (thank you my lil devils for your help here)

oh and I really missed you...wunnerful to hear from you again! :-)

Laurienna said...

Candy Froggie:
I missed you too :). A lot. It felt like I was just working, working, working..but it'll be worth it! And it's getting better.
You must have had a great holiday if you are tired...right??

Candy said...

(right!) hehe

herbalist and midwife! Wawwww!!! it suits you so well! I can hardly imagine how you manage in 24 hours to be a mama, wife, woman, jewel maker, future herbalist and midwife, but I'm totally impressed!!!! You're my official multitaskin guru!!!