Thursday, March 15, 2007

Aaaaaaah Spring!

Lovely, lovely Spring.

The flowers



The birds


The Neighbors


Yeah, the neighbors. They tented their entire house to fumigate the inside because they have beetles.
Needless to say the organic gardener that I am, the lover of all things natural and fresh, everybody living happily with everything on Earth is thrilled, just thrilled. And don't tell me " well, it's tented so it's fine" cause I can SMELL it.
I have only one word right now: " gnnnnnnn".
Pffff, people.

2 comments:

Candy said...

arggg it must stink really! (but the smell can't beat the smell from my neighbours when they cook sardines!)

Now bettles are scarabés yes? You can't kill beetles like that! :(
I would understand with cockroaches or mites... but beetles!

...that kills a bit the Spring spirit (thank you, neighbours! tsss)

beautiful pics of your trees! (happy sigh)

Laurienna said...

Lol about the sardines! Now that stinks for a long time!!
The guy next door explained that these particular beetles act like termites, boring into the wood. So, I guess they really needed to get rid of them in a thorough manner.
Still, I wish there was another solution. :(
I wish you could see the backyard...and smell it! Plum, apricot and peaches flowers mmmmm!