Monday, March 19, 2007

Questions

A little game by Candy Froggie :)

a colour: deep purple ( like wine or the skin of an eggplant )
a flower: wild rose
a fruit: fig
an animal: wolf
a tree: oak
a drink: wine
a building: an old house with secret passages
a food: just one? man that's hard...smoked salmon
a common thing: pencil
a language: English ;)
a smell: my children, especially as babies :)
a perfume: Hypnotic poison by Dior
an invention: bread machine
a means of transport: horses
an epoch: that's hard...I think I'll go with pre-historic because you could just pick up your stuff and go.
a season: Spring
a month: August
a day: Sunday
a time: midnight
a piece of clothes: coat
a jewel: a magic ring
a body part: the back
a complex : not speaking french much to my children
a girl name : Alizée
a boy name : Thomas
a country : Africa
a city : London
an actor : Johnny Depp
an actress : Meryl Streep
a famous character from History: Marie Antoinette
a famous man : David Beckham
a famous woman : Angelina Jolie
an adjective : restless
a fault : lazy
a quality : generous
a monument : the eiffel tower
one of the seven wonders of the world : the suspended gardens of Babylone
a song : All I really want by Alanis Morissette
a movie: Out of Africa
a job : mama and jewelry maker
a sport : sleeping in my hammock ( well, you have to climb a little bit!)
a figure : 8
a sentence : "I don't see why not"
a word : knowledge
a recipe : chili!
a painting : any of the paintings by Candy Froggie or Daniel Merriam
a pair of shoes: boots and flip-flops ( it's better when you try to get in the hammock! )

2 comments:

Candy said...

LOl abour your "epoch", I love your answer!
the wolf, wine, old house, smell (I was to write this one!), the oak, etc etc! Your answers really "talk to me"!

As for the painting... You're too nice! Me in the same sentence as such a talented handsom-ish artist as daniel merriam..! thank you!

You've to share your chili recipe now... I want all the details! pleaaaase! (drooling for a chili now!)

Laurienna said...

Candy Froggie,
We do seem to have a few things in common ;)
As for you and Daniel Merriam, I really meant it. Your paintings touch a part of me deep down in the same way his do :)
Mmmmm. I love chili...I'll put the recipe up today!