Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Sorry but Aouch.

And I'm not posting again. Actually, I'm not working, cooking, gardening or doing much of anything either. Want to know why? One of my hands is triple its size. Yep. I've been stung by something and all evidence points to a mosquito bite. I've never had anything like that before, ever.
I have little children coming up to me asking if they can touch it.
I'm becoming a circus freak show.
I'm getting very grumpy.


P.S.: Tonight we have received an invitation to go to the zoo after hours to see some animals up close. How many mosquitoes do you think there are at the zoo at dusk?
Yeah, it's the cherry on top.

2 comments:

Candy said...

awwww! Now that's a real pain in the bum!

If it keeps inflating, you should see a doc, no?!!! maybe it was something worse than a mosquitoe, like a "taon" (you know?)

Well, try to use this opporunity (lol not sure the word is appropriate) to have all your family around to help (which always ends with more work for you, I knowww)

I hope your hands will be "back" again to be able to catch your easter eggs too!!!!

Laurienna said...

Candy Froggie:

Thank goodness it's going down! I did wonder if it was something else like a black widow spider, you know something fun like that (!). But it bit me at night and I heard a mosquito buzzing all night long and felt it bite me. He must really have hit the motherload, I'm telling you. Actually, her, I guess.
In the mean time I have enjoyed hiring various members of the family while I enjoyed a margarita from my hammock. Hehehe...