Sunday, August 12, 2007

The Beach

And in the first installement of my wonderful vacation, I present a Birthday Girl and happy children and dogs enjoying the freedom of mouvement that only sand and water can provide! I'll do another post with The Sights, hopefully tomorrow..For now I have to make a gazillion phone calls and e-mails, make sure that my kids, their friends and the dogs don't tear the house apart and that they all go to bed reasonnably early (Ha!) and then I'll just plop down with a glass of wine ;) ( I won't mention that my husband is deserting me for a meeting hehe...Man, I wish I could have meetings too sometimes ;)





4 comments:

Valérie de Haute Savoie said...

Ils sont beaux ces enfants et la dernière photo est adorable.

Candy said...

hehe the photos are wunnerful!!!! Because of the photographer of course... but look at the stars on them! Only great photos could be done with them! :P

hiro said...

Nice photos!!
They looked really really having fun!

Laurienna said...

Valerie de Haute Savoie:
Merci! Alors tu es revenue aussi, il faut que je retourne sur ton blog!

Candy Froggie:
Oh it has nothing to do with the photographer I assure you...And the light in this place is so great.

Hiro:
They did have a lot of fun and didn't want to come home. But, boy, after 5 days everybody was exhausted :)