Saturday, August 11, 2007

Back!

Well, I've been back for a week really, but you know...First of all, I didn't want to come back so that already doesn't help. And, seriously, I'm pretty sure I'm allergic to Sacramento. Yes I swear! I had a headache the day we left, the next day it was gone. No headaches in sight the whole time I was in Carmel. And the day after we come back: headache again. So, see, allergy. I just have to manage to live by the sea and I'll be just fine :). The pics are loading as I'm typing but I don't have time to sort them all today ( all 500 of them ). That will be for tomorrow. Now I've got to bead and dig. In that order ;)

2 comments:

Candy said...

the 500 photos thingie... same here! I must start to sort them, but, gawd, so much time required!!!

I hope your headaches are gone now!

Laurienna said...

Wether they are paper or digital I've never been able to sort pictures. In fact I never sort anything which is frightening when your business requires thousands of beads ;)
The headaches rarelly go away completely...they are mostly hormonal but I do think that the pollution makes them a lot worse...