Monday, November 20, 2006

Flicka

Since I'm at it with movies :) We went to see Flicka. You know: girl loves horse, horse loves girl. Perfect for pre-teens who love horses. A bit too much for my 7 year old daughter who was crying her heart out when she thought the horse would die. The only thing I really liked about it: the scenery. I love the Wyoming/ Montana part of the States and I'd really like to go back to the cabins we rented with Mark's family around the Yellowstone area. We had a great time! Cowboys tipping their hats, the best breakfasts ever, listenin' to the coyotes ( could be wolves actually other there!) howling at night on the porch, greeting the foal in the corral in the morning... Yellowstone is magnificent. Geysers, bears, buffalos... But maybe you'd like a few pictures?






1 comment:

Laurienna said...

That's my adorable kids but the lady is my mom. She can make a potato sack look good ;)Not my case though "deep sigh". I've got to make a cowboy breakfast one of these days. And then I'll ride on a horse into the sunset toward the buffalos again. And did I mention the miles after miles of undulating thigh high wildflowers??