Monday, November 27, 2006

The way there

I looooove road trips. I get to do nothin' since I hate to drive, except taking pictures, reading and occasional munching :)
The sierra looked lovely on highway 80 as usual with brilliant fall colors.



The summit is at Donner pass and just before you get a really nice overview.



The fog is coming but we are almost there!



There it is: Reno, NV, The biggest little city in the world! Stomachs are rumbling and the kids are on hypervolt mode.



The trip took 2h15 mns. Now, I know it doesn't sound important but in the fourth (!) Thanksgiving installment (!) you'll see how important it actually is.

1 comment:

Laurienna said...

That's funny, you sing all the time? lol My daughter is the big dancer/singer of the family. Actually, right now she is sweeping leaves outside and is using the broom like an electric guitar for a full rock concert ( she is also singing at the top of her lungs ). I'm sure the neighbors are thrilled ;)