Sunday, November 12, 2006

Shoppin' at the Mall

Now, I'm quite happy that I don't look like most of the mothers of 2 children at my kids' school. Or that people look surprised when I tell them my age. And that they laugh histerically when I say that I like to knit ( not well or often but still, it counts!). However when I find myself shopping for pyjamas and underwear at Victoria's secret in the midst of 14 year olds, chatting on cell phones and with their friends and chewing gum at the same time I do ask myself questions. When these same 14 years old are buying push up bras for what looks more like mosquito bites than real breasts, I laugh. When I'm standing in line at the cash register and that I see them buy for more than a hundred bucks worth of stuff I think it's unfair ;). Well at least I don't have mosquito bites ha!

2 comments:

Laurienna said...

I'm 35! Yeah, I was thinking about my daughter...she loves clothes but over mt dead body only will she get a push up bra at 14 ;) Non mais!

Laurienna said...

Sorry, my dead body of course :)