Monday, November 27, 2006

There





After staying up for most of the night catching up with my sister-in-law, Amy, and her fiancee, Matt,we staggered out of bed at 10 am. And after a nice breakfast of strong coffee and Pannettone from a Portland (where Amy and Matt are from) bakery, we set to work. Actually Matt loves to cook and he had decided on the menu and did most of the cooking. We feasted on :
-turkey
-vegetarian and non-veg gravy
-garlic mashed potatoes
-cranberry-orange gravy
-veg and non-veg stuffing
-green bean casserole
-brussels sprouts
-pumpkin pie, apple pie, berry pie ( half of them without sugar)

It was good and way too much but then that's the point of Thanksgiving isn't it? Matt is also an american football fan so we watched a game while cooking. I got all the rules and commentaries. Most of the time I couldn't see the ball hehe. Man, I don't know how these guys survive. That's really a brutal game. We drank a lot of wine and again stayed up way too late ;).
And I told you that house is brown!

1 comment:

Laurienna said...

Yes I like it too when everybody participates! The atmosphere was great...for a while ;)