Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Gnnnnnnn

I thought I was done.
No more presents, no more shopping.
I could go on to plan Christmas dinner. And clean the house. And do the laundry. And get a new couch. Donate the old one. Decorate the house. Plant the dying pansies waiting in the driveway. Call my grand-parents. And my dad. And my mom. And my sister.
Wrap the damn presents.
And write cards.
But no. Nonono.
I forgot one.
One.
And I have to go back to the source of all evil.
I'm pretty sure they spawn orcs in that place.
Either that or they have a black hole in the middle.

I have to go back to the MALL.

funny pictures
moar funny pictures

3 comments:

Jack said...

oh no ...not the Mall ... The emergency room sounds nice all of a sudden huh?

Have a relaxing time (if you can)hehe

hiro said...

Lols, Hope you'll have a peaceful holidays.
And the cat of the picture scares me!! (he is staring me all the time while I am reading.)

Candy said...

lol about the mall and orcs!!! hehe

Did you find then?

and how was your Christmas and NY's Eve? I fear you'll have to spend hours on Bloggers to tell everything about it!

till then, I sit down and relax, waiting patiently :P