Friday, January 04, 2008

Well, Hello There

Phew, so much stuff happened, incredible. But I can't say any of it because we are in the middle of several arctic storms and I don't want to wreck the computer. Impressive storms this time. So far, 2 streets are closed next to mine because of the fall of very large trees, a section of the fence flew away taking the shed door with it for company. No power for a while. Outside looks like I'm living in the middle of a swamp. I haven't seen any crocodiles yet but surely they'll come. And now we just wait for the next one...I don't know when I'll be back on line but I'm showing signs of withdrawal, it has been a while since the guests were sleeping in the computer room.

In the meantime I hope that you all have an excellent year ahead of you. I can't wait to go on your blogs to see what's going on.
Jack, Hiro and Candy thank you for coming by, I wish you all love, happiness and luck in your projects.

Now I have to get the dogs out for a walk. At least it's raining vertical instead of horizontal.
So many things to be thankful for, heh?

:):)

3 comments:

Candy said...

oh great you could let a message here! I was wondering how you were doing with all these storms there!!!

I hope they will soon be over, that's a bit stressing from here...

take care of your bits and come back as soon as you can ! huggles!

Jack said...

Over here, yesterday, the TV sent out news crews to find 2 cm of snow and to scream Storm! Pathetic.

How I wish for some real weather ...

Laurienna said...

Candy Froggie:
Thank you for your well wishes. And the storms are over, yeah!

Jack:
Hehe, 2 cms? What about 10 feet? That's what fell in the montains about an hour from here :)
Are you going back to Scotland soon? It sounded like they had your kind of weather last time you were there!