Monday, February 11, 2008

Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod!!

Guess, guess where I'm going to be tomorrow night at this hour.
San Francisco.
Huge theater.
Listening to whom??
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh (insert: 16 year old fan shriek here)

MIKA!!

Gift from my husband to me and the kids for Christmas. Awesome.
My children look wary after seeing me sing and dance in the living room.
I don't know why, hehehehe.

They don't know I can be worse. Yet.

Candy, I'll try to get a lot of pics and I wish you were there :)

3 comments:

Candy said...

OHMYGAWDOHMYGAWDOHMYGAWDOHMYGAWDOHMYGAWDOHMYGAWDOHMYGAWDOHMYGAWDOHMYGAWDOHMYGAWD !!!!!

I could be jealous, but I'm not, nenene, oh nenenene. NO!

actually...

I am a lil bit...

But ...

It's so so kewl you go there! Please have a thought for me when he sings, i dunno, Billy Brown (if he sings it!) or take it easy or well, all of his wunnerful songs!

What a present! Wawwwwww!
I'll be thinking of you and maybe by some magical device I'll be a bit there too! who knows! (crossing all my bits)

have a great time and don't forget your cam! :P

(faint)

Candy said...

(can't wait for the details now! hehe)

Laurienna said...

Candy Froggie:
You'd have LOVED it and I thought about you :)
About that camera...mmm....
And I'm going to write the details right now ;)