Tuesday, December 19, 2006

All Dressed Up!



Saturday we went to see a Nutcracker performance at the Theater. The daughters of a friend were performing in it and it was very cute and very good. I don't think I had ever seen this ballet in its entirety and I liked it. I miss dancing a bit now. Jennifer wants me to take the adult ballet class at her daughter's ballet school. Huhuhu, I went to check it out: I seriously don't think I could last for more than 5 mns. I had forgotten how much work went into dancing ballet. You use every muscle in your body AND you'd better have a good and quick memory to memorize all the steps and positions. Considering I'm borderline for qualifying as an Alzheimer patient, I don't think that's going to work out. Plus, appearing in public wearing only tights and a leotard, harharhar, do I need to say more?

2 comments:

Laurienna said...

Thank you ;) Actually the ballet lessons were the only thing that my mom made me do that I actually liked. Hehe, the hippo from Fantasia, I loved that hippo :)

Laurienna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.