Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Christmas!



Could it be, could it be? Only 5 more days ;) Elves are scurrying, fairies are busy making fairy dust and Rudolph is being brushed, Santa is checking in the mirror for any black stray hair, by his daughter's order Mark is cleaning the chimney, Thomas is trying every trick in the book so that someone, anyone, will give him a clue regarding his Christmas presents and Laurienna is trying to get tape out of her hair while Piper is trying to make it to the backyard full speed with a huge roll of wrapping paper :):)

1 comment:

Laurienna said...

The kids are out of school now, december 22. They have 2 weeks off which my son loves but my daughter not so much ;). She loves school and playing with her friends...so we have a long string of playdates and sleepovers looming over our heads pfffffff. I love her friends but "sometimes" I'd like to have my couch and my cookies back :)