Thursday, January 25, 2007

Spiiiiiiike!

Following a discussion with Candy Froggie about the beloved Buffy the vampire slayer, I asked my husband what he thought about his wife and her attraction to Spike.


Mark: "You like Spike??!! I'd have thought you liked Angel better!"
Laurienna: "Well, I like Angel better when he gets older later in the show. Spike definitely has a little something."
Mark: "Mmmmm. Does it mean we can role-play?"

Y'en a qui perde pas le nord. :):)


I'll let you contemplate these pictures and decide which one you like better. Now, if you'll excuse me I need to find an ankle length leather coat mmmm...




1 comment:

Laurienna said...

I think we might be around 13 1/2 right now :):). That's ok, we've got to be grown ups enough now that we have kids hehe. Mmmm, maybe I should get a bottle of peroxyde to go with the coats ;)