Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Today

Today I:

-overslept and had to get the kids out the door in 20 mns
-drank 4 cups of coffee and I'm still sleepy. Which, I guess, is good since I have to go to bed soon.
-swore copiously at the computer for crashing on me 3 times and taking 47 mns...just to start up.
-worked on a sale for my website and it's done :)
-received a package from France :):)
-made a lunch of an entire jar of mini winies ( cocktail sausages) and half a package of licorice.
-had a stomach ache
-decided to make soup tonight to redeem myself
-had the dog take me on a walk and brought home the kids from school and 2 of their friends
-made a list for the grocery store, sent my husband there and then called him on his cell every 5 mns because " I forgot to put it on the list"
-cleaned my desk. Well, ok, attempted to clean my desk.
-watered all the plants even the dead ones, cause you never know, miracles happen.
-looked at this picture of Posh and wondered if she can get out when it's windy
-picked up my pill and learned that it now cost $9 more than it used to for a total of $23. I'm not even going to comment on that. Not yet anyway.

And tonight I'm finishing the dvd of....Buffy the vampire slayer, season 2 disc one. Mmmm?? Me, no, no shame at all, I don't see what you mean. Plus, Spike just arrived in town :)






1 comment:

Laurienna said...

Thank you very much for all your compliments, you really made my day there!! Thank you, thank you :)
As for Spike and Angel and married women drooling, hehe, nah it's not a problem at all. I think...mmmm I'll ask Mark for an honest answer on that one...could be interesting, isn't it? ;)