Saturday, February 17, 2007

A Little Game

Candy Froggie had a game on her site about movies. Since I had computer troubles at that time I had not played. Now that everything is going well ( crossing fingers and toes), here are my answers:

1. A movie that makes you laugh: Don Camillo
2. A movie that makes you dance: Take the Lead
3. A movie that moves you to tears: E.T. every single time!
4. A movie that gets on your nerves: Sahara
5. A movie that makes you shudder: Any pirates, adventure (like Indiana, Lord of the Rings etc...).
6. A movie that makes you want to travel: Out of Africa
7. A too romantic movie: Shakespeare in Love
8. A movie I've in mind just right now: Lawrence of Arabia
9. A movie everybody knows by heart: Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark
10: A movie with a real bad ending: Chocolat (not the one with Johnny Depp and Juliette Binoche) but the one by Claire Denis
11. A movie with a soundtrack you really love: Take the Lead, Real Women have Curves, Buffy (I know it's a show but...)
12. A movie I'd really like to watch again: mmm, there is a lot of them! Let's choose...Cry Baby and The Devil Wears Prada :)
13. A movie with erotic bits that inspire you: Le Grand Bleu
14. A movie you could watch a thousand times without getting bored: Any Indiana Jones
15. A movie for kids that you love: The Castle in the Sky, Howl's Moving Castle, Ice Age, Pirates of the Carribean etc, etc!
16. A favorite cartoon: Peter Pan

Voila! Finally did it :)
And here is the trailer of The Devil Wears Prada. Meryl Streep is as usual excellent, a must-see I think!

5 comments:

hiro said...

Meryl Streep is great! I like her very much. I like "Julia" and "Sohpie's Choice." :)
But unfortunately I haven't seen "The Devil Wears Prada." ><

And I am glad that I have seen some on your list. ^-^)

Candy said...

I loved Cry Baby! I almost put it in my list the other day!

I almost answered Out of Africa too...:P

I haven't seen either the devil wears prada, but will do!

Laurienna said...

Welcome Hiro!
If you like Meryl Streep try to see her in the Devil Wears Prada she was really excellent. She is my favorite actress with Nicole Kidman. Here is another movie I liked with Kidman in it : The Others...a ghost story but reversed :)

Candy Froggie,
Cry Baby is so excellent, so quirky! Ah, Out of Africa...I can watch this one over and over :). And yes, check out The Devil...I don't think you'll be disappointed!

Candy said...

actually I did not enjoy specially nicole kidman till I watched the others.. Such a good movie! And she plays so well in it! (I'm going to be convinced you have good tastes, you! hehe)

Laurienna said...

Candy Froggie,
My dear, I have im-pec-able taste, everybody will tell you that, huhuhu
And same for me: it was in this movie that I discovered Kidman and really liked her! Much more than her crazy ex-husband at any rate ;)