Sunday, February 25, 2007

Yoho,yoho, no pirates life for me...

In spite of a very tempting proposition from Captain Jack Sparrow to join his band of mecreants, we made our way back to Sacramento on the winds of a storm. And, sadly, after the euphoria of sleeping in your own bed and take a shower in your bathtub has passed, you are left with more laundry than you thought possible and little Jedis wanting food (again?). I'll be back shortly. I think.


I wonder if the offer from Jack Sparrow would still stand.

3 comments:

Candy said...

what a beauDiful smile your lil pirate gets on this pic!!!

Oh by the way, I've finally watched Pirates of the Caribbean #2, and loved it! of course! hehe

now I am really with you, laundry after holidays is like "you enjoyed your time off? Now you're going to pay for it!"
grmppphhhhhhhh

Laurienna said...

I think the smile never left her face for 3 days :):)

Did you know that Pirates 3 is coming out in May? My son is counting the days. Ok, ok, me too ;)
But I heard that Johnny Depp's daughter is sick!

As for the laundry pfffff! That's exactly how it feels: payback!

Candy said...

in May! wooohoooooo! great news!

I did not know about Depp's daughter :(
I've to check on your popsugar again ;-)