Thursday, February 08, 2007

Wave

Waving to Candy Froggie :). I know it has been a while...Actually, I'd like to take this opportunity to rant. See, I've calculated that I've 2 days ( I do mean 2, the single digit number 2 ) of good health during the whole month of January. And February hasn't been much better so far ever. Thankfully we've had amazingly good weather and Sacramento is in full spring mode. Well, this week it's rainy and froggie but we need water so I'll not complain about that. No, no, what I want to complain about is school. The good old dreaded school. Never liked it for multiples reason:
- no sleeping-in even though you really had a really tiring week-end clubbing and all.
- they crowed your head with useless stuff like math. Who needs math?
- you've got to be polite to teachers who clearly got their degree in a cereal box.
- you can't dress the way you want.
- you get sick all the time.

But the worse is all of the above still applies YEARS after you finally got out of there, naively thinking you were done with all that crap.
And boy, karma did catch up to me. All these years of laziness, doing philosophy papers due at 2:15 pm during lunch time and so on and so on.
Well, that's it. I don't know which god I have to pray to for this curse to be lifted but I'm done . You hear me up there??

I'll come back soon but I'll give you a few spring pics from last week ;)




2 comments:

Candy said...

you need....(grabbing my Doctor's glasses and pen)... a good week of holidays to recover! I hope that actually you already feel better. Not easy to be sick when you've to deal with everyday life's bits! Pffff

Thank you for the pics! They're beautiful!!! (you know, if I ever win lottery, I will get flowers everywhere around!)

And about school... I've always hated it, except for friends.. we had memorable times there!

Laurienna said...

Oh Doctor Candy, thank you so much. And you are absolutly right. Actually I'm following orders and planning a trip right now ;)
I certainly hope you'll win the lottery and get all the flowers you want. Actually you shouldn't wait :)
And yes, thank god for friends..we had a blast really. I just hope my children will never hear about it. Ahem.