Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Last night

It's bedtime.

Miss A. ( jumping up and down on the bed):
I'm so excited that the tooth faery is coming tonight!

Me:
I can see that! She is doing some overtime with you this month...

Miss A.:
I think she is going to bring me a wii !

Me:
Mmmm, darling I don't think so..that's way too much for a tooth faery!

Miss A.:
Too much what?

Me ( trying to think fast, this conversation is not going the way I'd like it to):
Well, mmmmmmm, uh, oh I don't know...money?

Miss A. ( laughing):
Mama! The tooth faery doesn't BUY toys!

Me:
Ah. Where does she get them, then?

Miss A.:
Well, she goes and visit Santa of course!

Me:
Ah, of course, silly me!

Miss A.:
So, he can just loan her his sleigh and then she can bring the wii. No problem!

5 comments:

hiro said...

Lols!! Miss A is really smart! :p Here it's hard to buy Wii. It is too popular and they are out of stock every where. I don't want it, so it is not my problem, but my son has been wanting it. :p

Candy said...

haha! Miss A. has a wonderful logic, nothing to add to what she said :)

Soo, I'm curious now, what did the tooth faery bring? (I bet she was more generous than the mouse :P)

ohh while you're here, I need your email adress, I just can't find it booooo :(

Laurienna said...

Hiro:
It was hard to get one here too, I hear. There is no way we are getting one though: they already have a PS2 AND a game cube ;).
Plus, quite a few pwople have wrecked their tv with that thing :):)

Candy Froggie:
I'm telling you that tooth fairy is working hard finding little gifts that are not money since they already have an allowance and get more money doing yard work and stuff.
So she got a Magic Tree House book. Do you know these? That's her absolute favorite series of books. The fact that she finally started to read by herself (which she was reluctant to do) is credited to these books: I'd read her a few chapters and then find an excuse to stop..by the 5th book she wanted to know the end so much that she just read it by herself..and there was no going back from there ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey, you alright where you are? The news here makes it look like everywhere is burning ...
Jack

Laurienna said...

Hi Jack:
We are very far from the fires ( 12 hours of driving) so we are doing fine...thank you for checking up on me :)