Monday, October 29, 2007

Mmmmmm....

Well, well, well. It has been a while. Way too long I'd say and I've missed writing in this blog. So much things have happened and at the same time it's same old, same old. Mark and I have had a surge in work and so did the kids . Mister T. was doing a powerpoint presentation and was hogging the computer, hehe, and then both kids got sick with a strange stomach ailment that was going around the school, then it was a big cold for mister T. ( of course I got both). Then I had a huge fight with my mother-in-law and now something is wrong with one of my eyes: it is puffy, red and itchy. And it burns. Lovely.
But lots of good things also happened and these I'll go in more details tomorrow. And tonight is a stormy night and I love stormy nights.
I hope you are all well.

5 comments:

hiro said...

Good things and bad things,,, that's life. ;) I hope your eyes got well. I look forward to reading more in details. :)

Laurienna said...

Hiro:
Yes it's life ;), I'll give more details tomorrow since I'm going to post about Jack's artwork today :)
My eyes are still not too happy but they really have to be better by tomorrow when I'll need to be a ble to see in the dark for Halloween :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like we are both in the wars!
I'll lend you my shoulder if I can cry on yours ...
(jack)

Candy said...

thank Gawd there is balance in life and the wheel is always turning (yeah I know I couldn't use more impersonal words, but they really mean something to me!)

Laurienna said...

Candy Froggie:
About that wheel, I wish it would keep turning a little faster, I'm feeling stuck ;)
Thank you for your words, they always mean something to me.