Monday, October 01, 2007

The List In The List

The plan was to do a nice long post but time is running out today. Are you like me? Do you have lists? I never put them down on paper but they are in my head swirling around. All the things I need, have to or want to do this day/week/month. And it's just the list in the list. The big list of the stuff I want to learn or do before I die. You know, The Big List.
But there is so much, too much! And everyday I add something: wouldn't it be neat if I could...?

4 comments:

Candy said...

very nice photo!

I'm not organized enough to make lists but there about hundreds of papers around with words I can sometimes hardly read supposed to remind me to do this and that. Usually I find the appropriate paper when it's too late. grmppph

But I LOVE the idea of the endless Big List, and I think if we wrote down what we really want to do sometimes, it would help to make them come true.
(grabbing a pen and paper: "take 30 minutes today on the sofa and read your harry potter. Try to be as deaf as possible and it will work")

Laurienna said...

Candy Froggie:
:):) You can't read yourself either?
I think it's true about writing down what you really want to do and that it would help making it true. Maybe I'll do that.
I hope you got your 30 mns of reading. It took me forever to read the *gasp* last Harry Potter. Lack of time of course, but also...I didn't want it to end ;)

Jack said...

Women do lists. Men just do. hehe

(that's why we come back from shopping with useless gadgets ...)

Laurienna said...

Jack:
Yeah, or men come back with nothing much useful to make meals cause they didn't do the list and they don't think much... hehehehe