Monday, October 30, 2006

Halloween favorites

Here are some of my family favorites to read and watch for Halloween:

The first thing that comes to mind is: cute! And not in a bad way at all... this is a very imaginative, uplifting movie. Unless you are the grinch it'll put a smile on your face!


Definitly not my favorite but my 11 year old liked it :)

Everything in Winnie's house is black: the bed, the bathtub, the stairs...even the cat. And that's the problem: you can't see a black cat on a black floor against a black wall. And you trip on him over and over again...what is a witch to do??
Alice and Greta went to the same school and learned the same spells...but Greta forgot about the most important lesson of all: the brewmerang principle.
"Whatever you chant
Whatever you brew
Sooner or later
Comes back to you!"

I love this book ans so do my children. Mitzi is a witch and she likes creepy things. So, when she decides she wants a pet, she, of course, wants a creepy one. But looks aren't everything...

All right, after a raging war between Blogger and me I'm admitting defeat. I wanted to add a pic for The nightmare before Christmas but for some totally unknown and obviously idiotic reason Blogger is not letting me uploading the pic. I'll put the links for all of these items on the right. Anyway, unless you've been raised by penguins in an ice cave, you know the story. And you know it's brilliant too.

Enjoy!



1 comment:

Laurienna said...

Now that's a great idea, celebrate non halloween days, never thought of that one :). And euh, are you actually blogging at 6:22 am ?? Now that's dedication!