Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Wine and tv

Well, I'm sure that all of you are impatiently waiting for more tidbits of my fascinating life. However, right now, I'm sipping a glass of wine, watching Bones and waiting for the season premiere of Lost :). I'll just share this bit from dinner. Miss A.( 7 ) is animatedly telling us that today she learned about presidents and the White House. And she says she really really really wants to visit the White House. A bit puzzled I ask why. " They have 35 BATHROOMS in there!! Can you imagine? You are visiting and then suddenly you've got to pee, but they have 35 BATHROOMS! And you are in the hallway jumping up and down and and and HOW DO YOU CHOOSE ONE??" huhuhu

2 comments:

Laurienna said...

:):)I've got 2 bathrooms that are small. I like it except that I've got 2 bathrooms to clean...however one is always cleaner than the other ( my daughter says it's because it's not pretty so she doesn't want to use it) which can have certain advantages.
And yes it's season 3, finally! It was good but of course I won't say anything more hehe...
I love series. Do you have Bones too? ( with David Boreanaz from Buffy?) It's gross but good. My husband thinks there is something wrong with me since most of what I watch is disgusting and/or full of monsters. Mmmmmm....

Anonymous said...

learn about my best blog -

[url=http://trailfire.com/tramadol] tramadol hci [/url]

http://trailfire.com/tramadol
[url=http://trailfire.com/tramadol] cheap tramadol cod [/url]