Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Soccer!

You know, I think I've been unfair with my 2 boys and their passion for soccer. I moaned and whined about getting up early on Saturday mornings to watch my son's team play. I huffed about spending up to 2 hours twice a week watching practices. I've complained about the extra laundry too.
But I'm reformed.
In fact I now think that soccer is THE BEST.
I'm totally thinking about scoring some tickets for the LA Galxy actually.

You don't think soccer is that great?

Are you sure?

Maybe you should click and then tell me all about it ;)
Don't forget to look at all the pictures :). You know, this is research after all. In support for my family. Right.

Happy Thursday!

6 comments:

Jack said...

Ahh, you're becoming a footy fan! (only murricans call footy 'soccer' btw)

Or are you just lusting after Beck's body? Be honest now ...

I'm a Manchester United fan, (the club where Becks became a star) Used to bump into him and his twiglet wife sometimes. He was fine, but she would keep trying to seduce me all the time. Such a tart. But I was strong for Becks!
How do you make love to such a stick insect with plastic mammeries?

Laurienna said...

Ooooh just lust, definitly :).
Actually I don't mind a good game of soccer especially if I'm in the stadium.
Are you actually saying you've seen Beck up close? Man...Frankly, I'm not sure how Victoria can even go out if there is a bit of wind, but I hear she is quite funny :)

hiro said...

Lols, well,,, I am not interested in Beckham and Vitoria. :) Maybe I would not if he became a player in one of the Japanese soccer teams. ahh,,, well,, I must be honest, if they were my neighbors, haha,, that would make my life funny!! :p

Laurienna said...

Hiro,
Yes isnt'it ( about making life funny). I just saw your national women's soccer team play...they have an awesome defense and played very well!!
You mean, David is not your type??!

Candy said...

hehehe, I just KNEW your link would lead to these photos! hehe

And David is not my type (wait I check the photos again), well he is actually! lolol
But have you ever heard him talking? His voice, to me, just spoils his whole sex-appeal. I really can't stand it! :P

As for Victoria, I find her positively opportunist, bossy, with no charm (wax doll type, I'd be a man, I would never be inspired with her!) except when she tries to show there's someone under the wax...

and regarding footie... well, no nothing to tell about footie! :P

Laurienna said...

Candy Froggie:
Mmmmm, I've never heard him talk! It's that bad huh? I just enjoy watching him take his shirt off :):)