Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Quizzzzzzzzzzzzz

So, since I'm trying to get out of cleaning the pigsty castle, I found a really important thing to do...and you, which movie hero are you?

Indiana Jones : 77%
Tu aimes l'aventure, et détestes le quotidien.
Batman / Bruce Wayne : 74%
James Bond : 72%
Hannibal Lecter : 71%
Maximus (Gladiator) : 70%
Schrek : 69%
Néo (Matrix) : 68%
Yoda (Star Wars) : 67%
Eric Draven (The Crow) : 65%
Forrest Gump : 63%
Tony Montana (Scarface) : 63%
Jim Levenstein (American Pie) : 61%

Quel héros de film es-tu ?

Oh, and please disregard the Hannibal Lecter part. I mean, yuck! And I've almost never thought of killing my neighbors I swear. And I'd add that if I ever did I'd never eat them, they are loaded with Prozac.

3 comments:

Jack said...

How can you leave out Clint????
(Looks through slitted eyes at you)

Candy said...

Clint can't be just everywhere! (waving at him behind :P)

I'll put my results on my bloggie, all what I can tell is that they're different, I'm not Indie :P

And I find that it suits your personnality, no? Of course, if there had been some Jack Sparrow in the list... you would have probably sent back ol' Indianna playing scrabble with his friends ;-)

Laurienna said...

Jack:
Hehe Clint Eastwood, well hum, I'm not sure I'd have things in common with him actually...except the glaring that is ;)

Candy Froggie:
I can't wait to see what you are :):)
It does fit me very well...That's funny you'd say that about Jack Sparrow versus Indianna because Mark said the same thing. Actually I think it'd come to this:
If Jack Sparrow invites me on board of a pirate ship for rhum and mayhem then sorry Indianna.
But if Indianna invites me to crawl in ruins with tarantulas and mummies then I'm in. And on the plus side I'm not afraid of snakes :)