Thursday, June 21, 2007

And I Present....

The newest member of the family:

He remained nameless for 3 days...and then we had 3 choices Mazi (means Sir in Swahili), Lucky (miss A's choice) and Legolas :Mr T's choice. Of course :)
And Legolas it is! He is very attached to my son so Mr T picked the name :)
Legolas is from a rescue of course, as is Piper. The two of them get along fabulously. He is an extremely easy and fun puppy and we couldn't be happier :)

And if I thought I was bored, that's definitly out now.

3 comments:

Candy said...

awww (melting) he is so CUTE!
What a pair he makes with Piper! :)

(pssshhhit Legolas, you couldn't chose a beDer family, well done, mate!)

Funny... because I've written a post about new family members too !!!!!!!
(not posted yet, but to be done before the end of the weekend! ... suspens! :P)

Laurienna said...

Rhaaaaaa, you're killing me!! Who is it?? Oh come on, you can tell me, I won't repeat it to anybody :):)

Candy said...

hehe it's not just who is it, but who ARE THEY! lalalalaaaa ;-)