Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Summer Time

The farniente, the hammock, the naps in the hammock, days that last forever with no schedule...
Well, what happened?? Cause my summer doesn't look like that AT ALL. Nope, nada. I haven't even looked at the hammock for 3 weeks. Pffff... I'm hoping that starting next week, summer will feel a bit more like summer should. We'll see :)
In the mean time here is what's happening in the garden these days:








If you click on the pics, particularly the bee one, you'll see how good my new camera is: you can see the grains of pollen and the details of her wings :)

3 comments:

Candy said...

lol I cross my bits tight for next week then! :P

Your photos are ....(fainting)... bellissima!!!! I see you start to tame your beast of technology ;-)
I'm impressed.

I LOVE the frog by the way! I'm kissing my screen right now to check how a prince, at the other side of the planet, looks like! :D

Laurienna said...

Yes, I'm loving my new camera...and my garden :)
And I love that frog too...I've got quite a few frog things around the house and garden. Unfortunatly no real live frogs though...

Jack said...

No real live frogs? What about that Prince you're living with? Good pictures!