Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I Have Been Tagged!

All right so my good friend Heike tagged me...thank you my friend for passing along your punishment...have you heard of Karma? Hehe...So, I have to tell 8 things about myself that presumably people don't know and would like to know...dear god.
All right, here we go:

1. I make my own bread and yogurts. No, this is not a remake of the Little House in the Prairie. I just don't like what I find at the store :)

2. I blow dandelions seeds so that they go on my neighbors lawn on purpose. ( American people have a hatred for dandelions and I have declared myself their savior. Yes, I do realize that this is very immature but they bug me with their chemicals that they spray everywhere, it goes in my water and my air too ).

3. I'm very short tempered but I'm getting better. Kind of says Mark. Nobody asked you darling ;)

4. I want to move every 2 years.

5. I'd love to have a farm or a B&B by the sea.

6. My son and I have been "extended the privilege of the floor of the Assembly" at the Nevada State Legislature. Which means that we got to seat amongst the assembly women and men and watch them vote and talk (they pass secret messages to each other by the way. They also have secret meetings hehe!). We were also formally introduced to everybody and got a greeting from all of them. Then we went to dinner and they were quite funny :):)

7. I have been in ghost towns, real saloons in the middle of dusty nowhere, my car broke down in the middle of Death Valley and I slept in a room that was so slanted we kept having to scoot back up the bed all night long.

8. When nobody is at home I make myself a big bowl of ice cream with a giant scoop of whipped cream smothered in chocolate sauce and sprinkles. And when the others come back and that nothing of the good stuff is left I pretend I don't know what happened ;)

And now I have to pass it along to 8 people. Mmmm, don't know that many who have a blog so obviously it'll have to be Candy Froggie, Miss Penny, Helene and Hiro if she passes by? No, no, don't thank me :)

3 comments:

Candy said...

funny, you think you know people and suddenly you hear they blow dandelions seeds towards their neighbours'garden!!! LOLOL
I love this!
Your #3 made me laugh! hehe.. and with the other points, you're more and more taking the shape of some Indiana Jones in my mind! Yup, m'am, a real adventurer (even with the big bowl of ice cream :P)!

Laurienna said...

Lol about " thinking you know people" ;). You never ever know huh? I promise I behave myself if we ever meet! Nah, I'm no Indiana Jones but I did get to go to a lot of places in the world so I've got a few stories. The saloon one is actually worth a post I think ;). It was one of the weirdest and most hilarious thing I've ever done. The most scary was to meet a grizzly 5 feet away during a hike. Now I think there was pure awe on my part and I was so scared I still get a shiver thinking of it! The grizzly was not too happy but shuffled a bit and continued down the hill to the river. Good boy.

hiro said...

Th,tha thank you,, for passing it to me.. (cough cough) :p

Yours are very interesting and funny!! I will try to answer some day. hehe