Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Vacation is Very Tiring

Last Day of School:
Laurienna is bragging to everybody that this is awesome, tomorrow she can sleep in. Right.

First Day of Vacation:
Miss A. enters the last remnant of personal parental space still available (my pillow) at 7:09am (9 mns later than the usual "everybody on deck" morning mayhem) and asks if she can watch tv. Of course I don't go back to sleep.

Second Day of Vacation:
Miss A. is up at 7:30am and so everybody else is too because there is no choice in the matter really. At 9:30am she announces that she is bored. This is going to be a loooooong summer.

Third Day of Vacation:
Miss A. loses a tooth. So, of course, the tooth faerie came at night. So, of course, miss A. wakes up at 6:30am with squeals of delight over her present. And just to make sure that we all got that she is happy she comes and jumps up and down on everybody's bed. Including the dog's.

There is no hope in my life.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh........ma pauvre soeurette....
je compatie de tout coeur....
éspéront que Miss A. va vous laisser dormir un peu pendant ces vacances!!
énormes bisous!

Anonymous said...

oh ma pauvre soeurette....
prend des bouteilles d'eau et marque dessus : je veux que Miss A. dorme......ça ou les incatations vaudoux.....
énormes bisous!!
Moi!!

Laurienna said...

:):)Tiens oui les incantations, j'y avais pas pense! Et toi, tu dors mieux?

Anonymous said...

oui ça y est enfin!! de ce coté de l'atlantique Miss M et Mister G, dorment et donc moi aussi!!
mais alors niveau dispute....merci.....je suis blazée!! (ils sont en train de se disputer pour se faire un calin...chercher l'erreur......
gros bisous!

Candy said...

laughing loudly here!
oops
no, sorry I knowwwww how it feels! :P

...but... hey, with Miss A. around all day, we -your readers- are going to have a real great time coming to read your "vacation posts" here! hehe

The photo is wonderful! A lil faery in the air!

(on that note, while you finish your night, I'm off to some Parisian terrasse with a friend! Yeepeeeeee!)

hiro said...

I know, I know that!!! This happens to me so often. Y_Y

I just want to sleep in all I want...

Laurienna said...

Anonymous Cecile :):
Je suis contente que tu dormes mieux...meme avec le nouveau petit chat?

Candy Froggie:
Hehe, I know you know ;). And I bet you had a really nice week-end sans Loup! As for the "vacation" posts, I'm obviously completely deranged so the post are going to become more and more interesting ;). I'll post why hopefully today :)

Hiro:
But you should be able to sleep in now! You already did all the hard work with your son who seems so grown up now...I hope you do get some sleep :)