Thursday, June 07, 2007

It's the Final Countdown!!

The 2 gremlins will be let loose from school tomorrow at 1200 hours. Run! Run for your lives!!



Speaking of Europe (the group I mean!), I got to go to one of their concerts in Ireland a long long too long time ago. I must have been around 14 and it was a tiny room. Boy my friends and I made so much NOISE, we got to go up on stage and shake hands with them at the end. They were very nice, very sweaty and I did wonder how they would manage to peel off their oh so tight leather pants ;). I remember that the singer and I compared notes on hair: he was the only guy I've met who had as much hair as I do :):)

3 comments:

Candy said...

really you went to see Europe! hehe, wawww, and you finished on the stage with them! What a great souvenir!

As for your kids, they already start their summer vacation?
here they stop on the 6th of July and start again on the 4rth of September...
When do yours start again with school?

And do you have plans for summertime?

Enough questions for today :P
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!

Laurienna said...

It is a great souvenir :). You should have seen my son's face when I told him! I think my "cool meter" went up a notch ;). I ruined it when I asked him to pick up his room, hehe...
They start school again on August 20th. It is very very hot by then and they would rather be in a pool all day.
We have plans but nothing huge: going to the ocean, (finally!) for a few days, going to see the national women socccer team playing against Japan in San Jose which is a very pretty town with lots of stuff to do..., camp for Alizée in August (only mornings), I usually do a big July 14th party and then there is my birthday and Alizée birthday :):). I won't be bored for sure ;). What about you? Bretagne?

Candy said...

yuss, in Bretagne ... not very exotic huh!
But I can't wait to leave a polluted Paris for 3 weeks of fresh air, shrimps and celtic music :P